Thursday, March 22, 2012

Short Love Poems

I like him, I like him, I like him, yeah really madly bady deeply like him. But he even doesn't know about it and I just can see him through distance and this is some poems that relate to my feelings right now.
What is it?

His eyes like shining star
Make me stare at him,
His smile like morning glory
Does something in me within,
His everything reminds me of heaven above
Should I say now that I am in love?
-Kena

Could It Be Love?!

When I see you; my heart sinks down to my belly, my legs turn to jelly.
I hear your voice and my ears melt.
This is a feeling I have never felt. 
You are my very first thought in the morning, and my last night fall.
I want to grow old with you, I know this feeling is true!
What is this feeling?
May I ask one question?
Can you returned back it soon?
-Lidzie

No comments:

Post a Comment