Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Omegle again

Hello buzzz guys, I just talk with someone on omegle text then this is the conversation, short conversation.
You're now chatting with a random stranger. Say hi!
You: hi
Stranger: hi
You: asl?
Stranger: female 16 usa
You: or what's on your mind now?
Stranger: my dead grandpa
You: why them?
You: maybe you can tell.
Stranger: tell what
You: how he can dead? Im sorry to heard that :(( be strong girl
Stranger: he died march 8th from cancer
You: oh:( my grandpa has died 9 years ago and also because of cancer
Stranger: aww sorry
You: nope, we're have same story
Stranger: yeah so u m or f
You: im female
Stranger: oh..
You: hehe :D what are you find on omegle. me....find a handsome guy/ maybe a girl that can be a friend.
You: ?*
Stranger: lol yeah ... where u live
You: Indonesia :D
Your conversational partner has disconnected.

What da very fuckin' conversation? After I said that I'm from Indonesia then she's disconnect -_- OK.

No comments:

Post a Comment