Saturday, March 10, 2012

Hold A Love

You know I’ve liked you but now I’ve changed its now love, I know it’s true because I can’t sleep, I can’t eat. And its true*hold out* Your name runs through my mind every day. I don’t know what’s all happening, it’s just too fast, all I know is I love you and ill,
never say no never say no I love you I love you I love you I can’t stop your nice, cute, funny, you may think differently but I love you. Ever since the day we met I’ve like you but now its love, your stuck to my mind all the time. I miss you, I miss you I don’t know what’s come over me but I love you.


So, what do you think about the lyric? Its very related to my feelings, he even doesn't know how my truly feeling for him. Outside I'm like don't care at all with him, but inside I'm very very cares about him. I got the lyric from someone on omegle chat, her name is Kacie, 12 years old from USA. Oh yeahhh I think she is too young to wrote this lyric :') but maybe this is her feeling to her first love. Cuz, when we are fall in love, we can't hide the feeling until it really went out.

No comments:

Post a Comment