Friday, February 10, 2012

I like you all day.

   Today, I felt blushing when I meet you. I'm melted when I saw you. You knocked my heart when I'm next to you. I feel like I wanna have you. Weird thing or something like that? Am I just can dream of it? Underneath it all I knew whats the reality, you maybe didn't like me. But in the other side there is me, who's like you, admire you as the most important people in my life. Useless, that is the point. Keep on waiting for something that never will come true? Maybe yes. I just realized that God knew it all, He knows that I love you very much. 1 millions words can't explain it. And I knew God will give me the best. If God didn't created you for me, it will the best way. Maybe I'll find someone more good than you, and can say the sweetest thing for me, can lay my tears, can tell a joke that makes me laugh. Thank you for dear, Thumnus!

Keep praying for a bright future and a better life forever; happiness will be everlasting

No comments:

Post a Comment