Thursday, August 16, 2012

Poor Me

Do you know why always when I started a convo, it will end with a miss communication :yuno:
My mom said that I always think a problem with unlogical perspective-_- How sad I am, I really want to change to a better one, but always can't....
Can someone out here help me to solve this problem :why:
But, my mom told me to be myself, I have to accept what I have and be thanked but..........
In the end it always makes me sad. When I looks at people, they can easily have a friend, starts a friendship, talks a topic. Then me, yeah I'm a silent person. I am not silet, but I don't know what to say. After I meet a new people they also be quite like me, then we did not have a topic to talked to. It was like 'why always me?' what else I could do???

No comments:

Post a Comment