Friday, August 3, 2012

Missing Thing

I don't know why I  titled this posting with 'false' now...let's begin!
OK. If you are a boy, have you ever say "good night" "sweet dreams" or whatever like that to a girl?
If you are a girl, have you ever got that word from a boy. If yes, maybe you'll get a punch of flowers instead your head whoaaa especially that guy is a special one, he is handsome, kind or maybe you get a crush on him. I think some boys thought it was a very ordinary things. But for a girl it WAS NOT!! 
I was ever got that word, but just once :/ I'm almost 16 but I........ #whocares
OK, the guy that said that words to me is very special!!! He is a British boy with dark brown haired and blue eyes, I was ever met him on omegle just then we contacted again on skype. Once I've ever had a video calls with him, guess what?? At first I saw him, he was very charming. At the beginning of the vid calls, it feels like I want to smile so badly, just because I seeing his beautiful face. Ah, I feel like I wanna go to that time. But it was like a month ago, and he was never online again till now :'( I don't know why. At the last time we had a conversation, he said that he wanted to take a bath, and said that he will come back online when it was probably too late in my country. Then I didn't talk to him anymore. Miss ya. Oh yeah!! This is the words that he said to me, whenever I seeing this it makes me.... :)


No comments:

Post a Comment