Friday, January 13, 2012

I found a artificial diamond

One day when you have a something that you really want. Do you want it happens? Yes, the answer yes! When you look at someone that you like, then he is looking at you back. And your heart is like a heart attack, you can't move your eyes. It's even like emmm, maybe like emmm, like you...you.....you [I think it's like you think that......] k, I can't continue it. He is adorable, white skin, sharp nose, sparkling eyes, distinctive voice. And thats the reason's why you liked him and maybe there will 909765433246789 reasons a million reasons. But, do you admit it? Do you think you just waste your time for a very foolish thing!?!! You can say yes, but most girl said it USELESS. He won't ever turn it back? What? Yes that's why I want to move or just relieve this feeling. It's too hard. Too hard to explain and too hard to do. When he will know it? And I'm wondering what's his respond? Think that ugly. Smh, I'll stop it.

No comments:

Post a Comment