Saturday, September 8, 2012

Quote

Bonjour :D laisser cet adolescent solitaire dire de vous. 
I just read a quote on twitter saying:
Every time I laugh, I hope he's watching. So maybe, just maybe, he'll fall in love with my smile just like I did with his.
....and I just directly thinking I usually do that for my crush lol ahahahaha. It's too hard to get attention by my crush, but he can easily get my attention whenever I see his smile.

The second one:
When I'm going to sleep I just wondering if someday I could be your girlfriend and this time you will call me just wanna to say good night.

Can anyone tell me why dreams are always better than the reality? I mean a sweet dreams like something that impossible and makes you fly through the cloud 9, flying with a pony, seeing a beautiful of world from the top of the sky. *OVER*
Then I think I just can be thankful of God! Cuz anything that has happened or not yet is a destiny. And if it's not end with a happy ending that's mean it's not over because certainly end with a happy ending!
Merci.

No comments:

Post a Comment