Thursday, September 13, 2012

Officially 16 babe

I am officially16 years old!!!! Wohooo
I will be 17 in one year, and will have KTP (it is a card which is identify someone as a people in my country). It was like uhm 7 days ago, yeah 6 September. I had same date of birthday with my dad. He was born at 6 September 1964 and I was born at 6 September 1996. We're twins yeaaah lol, I love him very much!! I have nothing for my birthday....I mean there is no party, but there was just like my mom and sist came to me and said "Selamat Ulang tahun kakak, Nana!" and also some of my best friends wishing me a birthday and I always loved when someone say hbd to me whoever they were. I was like ouuuuh I love you so much <3 bc you care about me :)

Honestly, I'm scared being a teenager. It seems like a life full of many things that scary me so much, like I don't wanna like somebody else..because I know what will happen later if it does not come back to me, heartbreaks. Then this life is full of regret Idk why, HELL NO I LIVE WITH NO REGRETS! but when we lost something that can't replace *On shuffle, Coldplay - Fix You. Ok, when  we get what we want but not what we need, then after doing something that we thought it was a waste. At least it was a destiny. So if we lose something, that is mean that it is not belongs to us. There is a thing which is the way better, just wait it will come themselves even we don't expect.

A cute blackforest from my beloved mom  

As long as we have a beautiful life and a kind family we wouldn't be felt lonely :):) i feel so so



No comments:

Post a Comment