Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Hi Again

Selamat malam para pemirsa, kembali lagi bersama saya di acara kita yang alay dan ngebosenin ini.
Oke gue lahu, fix
Honestly I dunno what to write here as the introduction lol it feels like I am gonna write an argumentative paragraph for my course :'D oh well course, BTW I haven't ask my course whether if I passed my hi 3 or not. Whenever I call them, they always did not answer the call. And I just asked my friend and she said the first meeting was on..........im late again. Hufff idk I am lazy to study at that course tbh but my mom and dad did not allowed me too and only 1 level left til I graduated from that course *YEEY* *suaraterompet* *suaratepuktangan*
Actually, I am very tired of taking angkot every saturday *sombong amat broh* not that, but the way IS quite long. I will always get the traffic plus the hot and smell of the transportations here are suck lol.
I want to take an english course at *preet*, it is the way closest from my house and the teacher are mostly foreigner and they will speak english every time!! (Of course) and maybe I can fluently speak english but the fee is more expensive than the one that I am in and I think that is one of the reason why my parents did not allowed me to take a course at that place.  They said that I can take that course maybe when english is very important and necessary for my daily life or maybe when I am in the college. 
HOW IS YOUR LIFE DUDEEE?
My life is pretty good :) 
I think I just need to thank more to God with what I have already had and I should not ask more. This is my life so I just need to feel and live it, do not to think what other people's life is.

No comments:

Post a Comment