Friday, December 7, 2012

I Have A Crush On

I just looked up to my twitter and saw the Trending Topic, and there was #IHaveACrushOn hashtag! Probably people wouldn't say who is her or his crush hahaha either me well here are some #crazyandtruestory bout me lol

#IHaveACrushOn him, yeah of course!
#IHaveACrushOn someone who will probably never feel the same.
#IHaveACrushOn someone who probably doesn't even know I'm exist.
#IHaveACrushOn Harry Styles but he has someone right now lol.
#IHaveACrushOn someone that is not mine. My bad, sorry.
#IHaveACrushOn Nathan well oops! He is maybe doesn't feel the same but I sad lol.
#IHaveACrushOn someone who's way to good for me.
#IHaveACrushOn a guy with blue eyes.
#IHaveACrushOn my bed. We go to sleep together every night.
#IHaveACrushOn someone who likes anybody else right now.
#IHaveACrushOn my ex. Oh well (I don't even have an ex) lol.
#IHaveACrushOn this guy I've been knowing for quite some time.
#IHaveACrushOn someone who doesn't belong to me.
#IHaveACrushOn someone special, out there.
#IHaveACrushOn someone who I will never have a chance with.
#IHaveACrushOn my classmate lol.
#IHaveACrushOn someone that would never have a crush on me.
#IHaveACrushOn someone that I have ever met 2 times.
#IHaveACrushOn umm hell, hi but :herpderp: :megusta:





No comments:

Post a Comment